Thursday, February 18, 2010

I ♥ yoga!

Three months into my yoga practice and I am already addicted to it!!! I want to practise every day. I want to fit it in the morning when I have a late start at work, or in the evening if I am so lucky to come home early. Every time I practise it releases all my muscle tension and gets rid of all the aches and pains. I feel stronger, softer, longer, taller, lighter, steadier. My shoulders feel broader. My breathing feels deeper. My legs have more strength. My spine feels taller. And it's perfect for lazy people like me 'coz you don't even have to go outside of your house to do it. So go try it out. 'Coz I know you'll love it too!
I can't wait til Sunday again!

And I made Berry Buckle again - This time not over-baked and heaps more cinnamon! yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment