Sunday, May 26, 2013

Privé

If I had to pick one favourite spot in Singapore, it may well be the Keppel Bay. Board walk by the waterfront, distant view of Sentosa, it seems a world away from the hustle and bustle of the rest of the city.


Privé occupies the Keppel Island consists of three outlets: a Grill, a Waterfront Bar and a Café. Although offering very different atmospheres, they all have a great view of the Keppel Bay. Privé Café was the one we went to.

This may well be the first fish and chips I have ordered since boarding school and it was worth the risk! Fish was tender inside the crispy batter. Chips chunky but not too greasy. Salad nicely dressed.

Calamari made a nice starter but the seafood pasta did not impress me. It was shop bought pasta and you could tell.
A dinner always tastes better if it ends with a nice dessert. I picked a chocolate cake layered with crunchy peanut butter. Neither flavour was overpowering and complement each other very well!

Being a café they were also selling artisan bread, cookies and pastries and I bought myself a chocolate muffin to go. It was moist and rich even on the following day!

Its location made Privé a good choice for anything from a romantic date to a group gathering. I know I wouldn't mind coming back for a weekend brunch!

Privé 
2 Keppel Bay Vista, Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment