Thursday, November 25, 2010

The wait is over! My stuff has arrived!

Today I was genuinely happy. My boxes have finally arrived and they all came in perfect condition. Nothing was broken. Even the clothes were not all that creased or wrinkled. I almost forgot most many clothes I have! It's nice to have more than 1 pair of shorts to choose from.
And I have good news from AHPRA. They are sending my certificate over within the next seven days, which means I am one step closer to start working and getting my employment pass.
I am trying to work things out one by one and it has not been easy. But I am grateful that there are people who are always giving me support. And I always seem to be lucky enough to meet some really nice people who help me through difficult times. Maybe I worry too much but I can't help it. But I will try to make good use of the free time I have now and explore more of the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment